We are an ambitious business based in Derby offering IT Director services to clients throughout the UK. Our independent and impartial ethos is paramount to us delivering the best considered return on investment for our client’s technology engagement.
Having experienced a period of growth and increase in client engagements, we are immediately looking to recruit an IT professional to join our team working from our new offices in Darley Abbey.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical individual who demonstrates the ability to develop their technical knowledge and have the capability to deliver advice and leadership in a variety of industry sectors and environments. You will be personable, versatile and have the ability to develop key project management and leadership skills. You will equally be a strong communicator and have the ability to develop influencing skills both verbally and in written format.
You will either have 2 years’ experience working as a post graduate within the IT services sector or have between 4 to 5 years’ experience working within IT Services. You will be a smart and presentable individual that demonstrates commercial flair and ability. You will have commercial knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
- Positive opinion of marketing / social media and how it is touched by IT
- IT security methods
This is an excellent opportunity to deliver a unique service with clients that truly value an honest and transparent approach to IT management.
Your role as Associate IT Consultant will involve supporting:
- meeting with clients to determine requirements;
- working with clients to define the scope of a project;
- planning timescales and the resources needed;
- clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business;
- travelling to customer sites;
- liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation;
- defining software, hardware and network requirements;
- analysing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT;
- developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems;
- presenting solutions in written or oral reports;
- helping clients with change-management activities;
- sourcing and purchasing systems where appropriate;
- designing, testing, project management of the delivery of new systems;
- preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers;
- organising training for users and other consultants;
- being involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organisations;
- Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts.
- vendor management and tender management
Email your CV to us. Apply Now