Reduce the risk of your acquisition or merger through our IT due diligence.
IT Acquisitions and Mergers
The consolidation, integration or acquisition process between multiple businesses is always complex and many businesses struggle to manage the integration of two different IT systems. As well as helping you work out a plan, we’ll project manage the process to completion.
How we work
Economit will ease the pressure of this process by performing due diligence across all IT systems within the companies concerned
- Following initial assessments, we produce a fully independent and impartial report detailing all IT issues associated with the merger/acquisition.
- We produce a project plan detailing all the necessary steps to ensure the merger or acquisition is successful from a digital perspective.
- Economit fully project manage the whole process and include all relevant stakeholders throughout the entire process.
Experience and expertise
We deliver independent consultancy in IT mergers and acquisitions across the following areas:
- Systems integration
- General IT due diligence
- Mutliple vendor control
- Knowledgebase and transfer
- Infrastructure quality assessment
- People IT skillsets assessments
If you’re starting down the road of an acquisition and merger and need help and advice, get in touch with Economit.