We are an ambitious business based in Derby offering IT Director services to clients throughout the UK. Our independent and impartial ethos is paramount to us delivering the best considered return on investment for our client’s technology engagement.
Having experienced a period of growth and increase in client engagements, we are immediately looking to recruit an IT professional to join our team working from our new offices in Darley Abbey.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical individual who demonstrates the technical knowledge and capability to deliver advice and leadership in a variety of industry sectors and environments. You will be personable, versatile and have proven project management skills. You will equally be a strong communicator and influencer both verbally and in written format.
You will have at least 10 years’ experience of working at IT Director level developing strategy and managing budget ideally within multiple sectors. You will be a smart and presentable individual that demonstrates commercial flair and ability. You will have experience of delivering projects and change within the following areas:
- Positive opinion of marketing / social media and how it is touched by IT
- IT security methods
This is an excellent opportunity to deliver a unique service with clients that truly value an honest and transparent approach to IT management.
Your role as Principal IT Consultant will involve leading:
- meeting with clients to determine requirements;
- working with clients to define the scope of a project;
- planning timescales and the resources needed;
- clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business;
- travelling to customer sites;
- liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation;
- defining software, hardware and network requirements;
- analysing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT;
- developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems;
- presenting solutions in written or oral reports;
- helping clients with change-management activities;
- sourcing and purchasing systems where appropriate;
- designing, testing, project management of the delivery of new systems;
- preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers;
- organising training for users and other consultants;
- being involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organisations;
- Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts.
- vendor management and tender management
Send us your CV. Apply Now