ISO 27001 Consultancy Services in the Midlands – Economit
With data handling becoming more regulated due to the introduction of GDPR in May 2018, it is becoming increasingly important that your business implements strict data management guidelines to ensure that you are not putting your data at risk.
Economit are certified to consult companies with the implementation and audit of ISO 27001. We will guide you through the process of ensuring that your organisation implements the standard to a highly technical and compliant standard.
What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is a certified standard that promotes the responsible management of information, by highlighting possible vulnerabilities to ensure that it is protected against any threats and risks surrounding the processing of information at all levels.
Achieving ISO 27001 certification assures your stakeholders and customers that you manage important information safely and seriously. It adds undeniable value to your business by ensuring your customers having greater trust in you. The standard can often lead to increased sales and reputation enhancement.
The benefits of ISO 27001 to your organisation
- Reduces potential costs and risks posed by data protection incidents
- Operations run more efficiently as responsibilities and processes are clearly defined
- Your business has a better reputation of being trustworthy and taking data protection seriously
The benefits of ISO 27001 to your customers
- Your customers have peace of mind knowing that their information is safe, secure and in the right hands
- Customers will have greater confidence in you which will creating stronger relationships
- Certain customers may stipulate suppliers needing to have ISO 27001 in place before they can deal or trade with them
The benefits of ISO 27001 to your staff
- Better efficiency in processing data lowers the risk of staff information becoming released into the wrong hands
- Creates reassurance and confident in the company taking personal information seriously and following a robust standard
- Roles and responsibilities surrounding the processing and security of information are more clearly defined, therefore staff have a greater understanding of their duties which enhances productivity and job satisfaction
How do I become ISO 27001 certified?
Our certified ISO 27001 consultants will provide an initial free consultation session of up to two hours to assess your current position in regards to attaining the ISO 27001 standard. This initial assessment will help determine time scales and input required along with recommendations in order to outline the implementation plan which will ultimately progress you to becoming ISO 27001 certified.
If you are a business within Nottingham, Derby, Leicester or Birmingham who wants to add more value and integrity to your business, contact us for more information on how we could assist you in becoming ISO 27001 certified.