How to Become ISO 27001 Certified in the Midlands – Economit
Gaining ISO 27001 accreditation can seem like a daunting task to achieve for your organisation; but at Economit, we make it easy.
Our ISO 27001 consultants provide you with a free consultation session of up to two hours in order to:
- Understand your organisation’s requirement for accreditation
- Understand you and your organisation, so that we can tailor any policies and practices to be a bespoke fit for you
From there we follow the below steps to guide you through to accreditation:
1. Gap analysis for your existing policies and practices.
2. Performing remedial action to close the gap to ISO 27001 best practices.
3. An internal audit by our certified auditors to highlight any potential shortcomings, and work to action any points raised.
4. Finally an external audit and the issuance of your ISO 27001 accreditation.
If you are a business within Nottingham, Derby, Leicester or Birmingham who wants to add more value and integrity to your business, contact us for more information on how we could assist you in becoming ISO 27001 certified.