What is ISO 27001? – Economit
ISO 27001 is an international standard which ensures the responsible management of information and identifies any gaps in the security and risks to information held and processed within an organisation.
The standard was developed to enable organisations to establish, implement, operate, monitor, maintain and improve their information security practices. Our consultants will take you through the stages to obtain of ISO 27001 accreditation:
- Initial consultation
- Scope refinement and gap analysis
- Planning and preparation of what needs to be implemented
- Fieldwork to bring together evidence of current practices
- Analysis of the evidence which was collated
- Reporting to define which aspects of practices could be improved to be in line with ISO 27001 standards
- Ongoing support to ensure that good practices are maintained
Gaining ISO 27001 accreditation requires the cooperation of staff across the organisation and can seem like a daunting task. At Economit, we tailor our consultancy for each business that we work with to ensure return on investment for the organisation once the accreditation has been achieved.